Barbie in a mermaid tale.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 75 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, Calif. : Universal Studios Home Entertainment, 
Originally released in 2009.
Special features: Music video; outtakes; surfer documentary featuring Stephanie Gilmore, #1 female surfer.
Barbie stars as Merliah, a surfing champion from Malibu. One minute she's a normal teenager and the next she learns a shocking family secret: she's a mermaid. Merliah and her dolphin friend Zuma set off on an undersea adventure to rescue her mother, the queen of Oceana. With help from her new mermaid friends, Merliah saves the ocean kingdom. In the end, she discovers what makes you different can also be your greatest strength.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure films.
- 12 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cedar County.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.