How to sell a haunted house / Grady Hendrix.
- ISBN: 9780593201268
- ISBN: 0593201264
- Physical Description: 413 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 
"New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix takes on the haunted house in a hilarious and terrifying new novel that explores the way your past-and your family-can haunt you like nothing else.... Louise's parents have passed away, and she's returningto the small Southern town where she grew up to get their house ready to sell. It means she'll have to spend time with her younger brother-and their old grudges make that a terrifying prospect. But childhood hurts pale in comparison to the dangers posed by what still lives inside the house"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Real property > Fiction.
Charleston (S.C.) > Fiction.
- 7 of 27 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cedar County.
- 18 current holds with 27 total copies.