Without a trace : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- ISBN: 9781984821867
- ISBN: 1984821865
- Physical Description: 219 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
Charles Vincent seems to have it all-a beautiful wife, two successful children, and a well-paying career. Yet happiness remains out of reach. He is trapped in a loveless marriage and his job is simply a paycheck. But his life changes forever one night as he drives along the Normandy coast, heading to their lavish château for the weekend. In one terrifying moment, Charles falls asleep at the wheel and veers off the road, plunging thirty feet down the face of a rocky cliff.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Happiness > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Normandy (France) > Fiction.
- 15 of 95 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cedar County.
- 84 current holds with 95 total copies.